There are many reasons for businesses and households in Kent, from Dartford to Deal or even Gravesend to New Romney to employ the services of a Kent electrician. In truth a procedure for managing electrical installation, maintenance and equipment needs to be a part of every business plan. Whether you operate a hotel in the area like hotel Hythe or run an estate agents in Sevenoaks, a medical centre in Sandwich or an old people’s home in Herne Bay, your customer’s comfort and safety depend on electricity.
When your business is local to the Kent county then you need the mutual support of a highly skilled Kent electrician. If your business turns over enough money to make employing an electrician worthwhile then he or she should be the first recruit. Reliable electrical equipment is that important. However if your business can’t afford a full time skilled tradesman then having a Kent electrician on contractual call out is the next best thing and here are six reasons why.
* Accident prevention: No business wants to electrocute its customers, its employees or visitors. Electrician maintenance Unfortunately the voltage level of UK supply is an average 240 volts and this can easily be a lethal dose for some people. No business can survive a fatality caused by faulty electrical installation, broken electrical connections or neglect of wiring. No amount of insurance can replace a local electrician inspecting and maintaining ALL electrical equipment. Up to standard ‘earth leakage’ systems can only be provided by a qualified Kent electrician. Don’t end up like Harold at the battle of Hastings; keep an eye on all things electrical.
* Familiarity makes for speedy work: Be sure to build a working partnership with your local tradesman so that he or she can get to know your premises and electrical systems. Fault finding, diagnosis and remedy are all made quicker by regular visits. Only Kent county based trades can offer this.
* Minimise downtime: Electrical failure no matter how short a duration will knock your reputation for customer service. Think of the hotel guests who are late for an appointment because your alarm call was dropped by a power cut or the visitors who can’t have a hot drink when the element of the kettle burns out. Only a local electrician who knows your needs can recommend the economic level of backup required to avoid this kind of customer failure.
* Preventive maintenance of electrical equipment is both a legal requirement and good business sense: 95% of all faults with equipment can be found by regular inspection. They can then be repaired at the same time so as to keep businesses operating smoothly.
* Good financial planning: An ongoing contract with a Kent electrician for maintenance, repair and emergency call out, can spread the cost of the inevitable power problems. This also allows for proper financial planning as well as saving money and time from prevention rather than repairs.
* Conserve energy for the planet and save money for your business. Consult with your electrician for the latest energy saving technology, such as fluorescent or halogen LED lighting, timer and or motion sensor switches that turn things of when they are not needed.
In conclusion then, all businesses whether based in Kent or just passing through to the major ports of Dover and Folkestone will need the expertise provided by a local Kent electrician. Be sure to make energy and electrical asset maintenance part of your business plan and get switched on to this best business practice.
Expert Kent Electrician giving you real value for money for electrical testing in Kent. ACtest are Safecontractor, Trustmark and NAPIT approved for quality assurance. We provide an easy to use, efficient service.